Descargue o lea el libro de Run for Good: How to Create a Lifelong Running Habit (English Edition) de Christine Many Luff en formato PDF y EPUB. Aquí puedes descargar cualquier libro en formato PDF o Epub gratis. Use el botón disponible en esta página para descargar o leer libros en línea.
Christine Many Luff con Run for Good: How to Create a Lifelong Running Habit (English Edition)
Have you always wanted to learn to run and experience the life-changing benefits of running? Or have you tried to start running in the past, but just couldn’t stick with it?
Maybe you thought you weren’t meant to be a runner, or just didn’t have the time, energy, motivation, or willpower to keep running.
Whether you’re brand-new to running, tried it in the past without much success, or you just can’t get into a running groove, RUN FOR GOOD gives you a comprehensive roadmap to starting and maintaining a lifelong running habit.
Based on her years of experience as a runner, certified running coach and trainer, and fitness writer/researcher, author Christine Luff gives you an expert-guided, step-by-step plan for creating an enduring running habit.In this book, you’ll learn:
• Advice on how to run, what to wear, and how to make running easier
• How to establish a habit loop to make running part of your regular routine• How to deal with inevitable setbacks and roadblocks that pop up
• How to run smartly and safely with the right training schedules
• Tips, tricks, and effective strategies to stay motivated to keep running
• Strategies for racing, proper nutrition, injury prevention to keep your running habit going
• How to avoid issues and problems that have derailed your healthy habits in the past
• Advice on how to make running a rewarding and fun part of your life
This ultimate guide to running will get you started on the right foot with running, help you develop (or re-discover) a love and gratitude for running, and inspire and motivate you to keep running – for good.